Immigration Law

Today an immigration attorney is more important than ever. Complicated laws and a backup of applications make the process of coming to America, even on a temporary basis, extremely difficult. Because the immigration processes can be quite complex, whether you’re seeking a green card lawyer, business visa lawyer, or U.S. citizenship lawyer, you need the guidance of some sort immigration lawyer. By working with an attorney, you will be able to leave your immigration issues in the hands of a professional who has the ability to act on your behalf. The attorneys at Gardiner & Associates offer many immigration legal services including:

  • Family Immigration Visas: Including spousal visas, fiance visas, green card applications, green card reneweals, hardship visas, 601 waivers and more.
  • Fiance Visas: We help individuals file for K-1 and K-2 fiance visas. Bringing your fiance and/or fiance and children to the US is one of our firms specialties. If you need the assistance from an immigration lawyer, you need an attorney who is knows the law, will listen to your situation and who is compassionate. At the Gardiner law firm we make it a priority to get you fiance and the family as fast as possible and after you are married within ninety days of their arrival, we file for their adjustment of status.
  • Employment Immigration: We assist a diverse range of clients (skilled and unskilled) in all types of employment matters, including H-1, H-2, O and P3 visas.
  • Student Visas: We help students with visa applications, including the Optional Practical Training (OPT). Our own attorney, Grace Gardiner, has completed OPT.
  • EB-5 Investor Visas: We represent investors who want to come to the U.S. The benefit of the EB-5 visa is that it does not require a sponsor.
  • Green Cards: We assist people in moving one step closer to citizenship and naturalization by helping with the green card application process.
  • Deportation/Cancellation of Removal: If you are facing deportation or removal proceedings, we will explore all possible defenses and work to develop a strong argument that promotes your best interests.
  • Asylum: For individuals who would face ridicule, persecution or unsafe conditions in his or her home country, asylum is a good option. We can assist with this process.
  • Citizenship and Naturalization: Gain your citizenship by filling out a N400 form. In order to file for citizenship and naturalization, you must be a person of good moral character, you must have paid your taxes, and you must have been physically present in the US for 18 months prior to filing an application.
  • Non-Immigrant Visas: Assisting those we wish to enter the U.S. for a temporary period of time.
  • Deportation: There are some situations which may require more assistance, and we are here to help. Depend on us to assist you with 601 waivers, guest worker programs, deportation, and cancellation of removal.
  • Cancellation of Removal: Available to people who have gone through removal proceedings in front of the US Executive Office for Immigration Review, it’s important to seek legal assistance with these forms. After you have successfully received the grant of cancellation you are eligible for permanent residency in the United States.
  • 601 Waivers: At Gardiner Immigration we help you apply for a waiver of unlawful presence for immediate relatives of United States Citizens.  A 601A waiver is available only to an individual whose sole basis of inadmissibility to the United States would be the 3 or 10 year bar for unlawful presence if they departed the United States. To be eligible you have to have an approved immediate relative position.

If you need assistance with an immigration matter, the lawyers at Gardiner & Associates can see you through the process. Time is usually of the essence when it comes to immigration, and our immigration lawyers are dedicated to working quickly to expedite your visa, green card, or citizenship. Call Gardiner & Associates for a free initial consultation or contact us through the website. Whether you are in Orlando, Tampa or Knoxville, you’ll want the representation of an immigration attorney when faced with complex immigration issues.