For over 15 years , the Knoxville attorneys of Gardiner & Associates, have helped clients with a variety of legal issues, concerns, and disputes and focused our practice on providing the right kind of support that truly helps you address your needs. We are a compassionate law firm based in Knoxville with years of experience improving the lives of individuals and families through our legal guidance and advocacy.
When you work with us, you can be sure that you are working with experienced, knowledgeable Knoxville attorneys who have the background and resources to support your legal needs. We offer convenient office hours to provide maximum availability for our clients, so you have easy access to quality representation. Our legal fees are kept at reasonable prices and we offer payment plans.
Gardiner & Associates offers a range of legal services to clients with our main legal offices in Knoxville and with our other locations in Tampa, Florida and Orlando, FL.
- Bankruptcy - When your debts outweigh your assets, a Knoxville bankruptcy attorney can help you liquidate in order to get creditors off your back
- Criminal Defense - Our Knoxville Criminal Defense law firm has handled Felonies, Misdemeanors, DUI defense and Drug Offenses.
- Family Law - Protecting client’s interests when presented with issues of divorce, alimony, child support and custody. Our Knoxville Family law attorneys can provide guidance during these difficult times.
- Immigration Law - Includes Green Card, Naturalization, Deportation, and Visa Services. Let an experienced Knoxville immigration lawyer help.
- Estate Planning and Probate - Let an experienced Knoxville Estate Planning Attorney assist with Will and Trust Preparation, Guardianships, Durable Power of Attorney and Living Wills